Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BUY ETSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who aren't familiar with Etsy, you should be. Go there now and check it out. Take you're time. I'll wait........

Etsy.com is a home for the uber crafty to sell their uber cool crafts. You can find just about anything you've ever imagined on there and some stuff you couldn't have imagined even in your wildest dreams. Sometimes the prices are little higher than what you're used to, but you have to remember that you're paying for handcrafted items. It's totally worth a few extra bucks!
This is a GREAT spot to find everything you need for your wedding. From dresses to bouquets, Etsy has it! I've already purchased items for my wedding from Etsy like my fiance's wedding band, my veil, and my garter.

If you're looking for amazing, one of kind items that you won't find anywhere else, then Etsy is the place for you! Check out some of the amazing wedding items I've found. I want to buy them, but I have to show some restraint.



No comments:

Post a Comment