Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Love the Dollar Tree

With my wishy-washy tendencies, I couldn't make a commitment to any certain centerpiece. First it was going to be a tall, skinny vase with a single flower. Then they were going to be candy dishes full of hot pink and black candy. Then they were going to be a small bunch of hot pink flowers in a short vase. Then it was back to the candy dishes.

After settling on my florist, the centerpiece dilemma was finally put to rest. Drum roll please...I'm going to have a small bunch of hot pink flowers in a short vase. Since my florist is a landscape architecht by day and a wedding florist on the occasional weekend, she doesn't have all of the florist neccesities. That meant that I was in charge of finding cheap vases.

My kick ass mother-in-law suggested checking out the Dollar Tree online. Jackpot! I found 4" vases for $1 each! And you can have them shipped to the nearest Dollar Tree store for free! YES! I was scared that the quality might be a little crappy, but there were no worries after I picked them up. The vases were amazing and incredibly nice.

1 comment:

  1. I purchased my centerpice vases from Dollar Tree as well. I LOVE that place. I also got the picutre frames from there for the table numbers. http://tinyurl.com/kuthyx

    ReplyDelete