Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kick Ass Engagement Photos

I've known Sharon since 6th grade. We made it through our turbulent teens and college years and still remained friends. She was always an artistic girl, but she really found her niche in photography. Lucky for me, Sharon agreed to be my wedding photographer. I can't even express to you how happy I was that she wanted to be a part of my day.

The thought of engagement photos only crossed my mind because Sharon had brought it up. I decided to do it because I thought it would be nice to send some photos to my family back in Japan. Sharon is super silly and sweet and totally knows my personality, so she was 100% down when I told her I didn't want any normal engagement photos. Oh no. We went all crazy. The house is courtesy of my bridesmaid Susan and her man David. And make sure to check out Sharon's website http://www.sharonelainephotography.com/. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. These photos absolutely rock! Nice that you've got this wedding blog. There should be few entries about my rocking wedding in by blog. You're surely seem to be one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what did the family think of these pictures??

    ReplyDelete