Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Guest Book

I kept trying to come up with a really cool idea for a guest book. I thought about getting a cheap acoustic guitar and having everyone sign it. Then I found some pretty cool guest books on Etsy. But in the end, the really cool guest book ended up finding me.

One of my favorite bands, Blackberry Smoke, happened to be playing in town one evening, so Jenelle and my mother-in-law and I decided to go see them. Greg was already at the venue, so we were meeting him there. We had some time to spare so we grabbed a cup of coffee and decided to peruse Urban Outfitters. While I was there, I ran across the perfect guest book.


Yes! It fits our rock & roll theme perfectly! And there was one there with a hot pink binding. It was destiny. I'm sure of it.

1 comment:

  1. this is pretty f'n rad. don't you love when you find cool shit that just fits perfectly into the scheme? You weren't sure what you wanted but then BAM this was sitting in front of your face...great story.

    ReplyDelete