Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hair & Hair Accesories

I'm not an up do kinda girl. Besides, my fiance requested that my hair was down for the wedding, and that suits me just fine. So I've been trying to find ideas online and I found this picture, which I think is absolutely perfect. I would like my curls to be a little looser, but overall, I'm pretty sure this is how my hair will end up.

Then there was the debate over the veil. I fell in love with a veil...but it was $500, so that was absolutely out of the question. Then I found someone who could custom make a similar veil, but when I got it and tried it on...I felt like it was 1987 and I need a dress with big, poofy sleeves and big bows. Then I finally settled on a cute little birdcage veil.
I knew that veil or no veil, I definitely wanted a flower fascinator. It had to have feathers too. I searched high and low and finally decided on one...only to change my mind at the last minute. This is the winner:
Of course, this is all subject to change once the lovely Ms. Casey comes into town and assess the situation. It may all look stunning together. And then again, it may all not look so great together. We'll play it by ear. The only thing I'm certain of is that flower will most definitely be in my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment