Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hottest Bridesmaids EVER

It's a bold statement and I have no problem living up to it. No really....it's true. My bridesmaids are HOTT. That's hot with two T's hot! Take a look for yourself.

Here I am with Jenelle. There's a pic of her in a previous post about her recent Vegas wedding.



















Introducing...my Matron of Honor, Stephanie (along with our friend Mark). We've been BFF's since 6th grade. We've been through it ALL.




















This is Susan with her lovely man, David. She's my go to gal for style. Susan is a freelance make-up artist and stylist, so she'll be the one making me look pretty on my wedding.


This is a picture of Charlene and I rocking out at a Tesla concert. We like to get together and sing 80's rock ballads at the top of our lungs. We're putting out an album. Seriously. We are.


This is the lovely Ms. Casey. Casey is my hometown sweetie, and I was heartbroken when she moved to Seattle. She's a fiesty one, so watch out. Casey will be doing my hair for the wedding. No up do's here.


Next up is Hilary pictured here with her special guy Tommy. Although Hilary and I have only known each other for a couple of years, she's still one of my very close lady friends. She's super sweet.

Check out Crystal on her wedding day with her hubby, Brad (also a groomsman). I met Crystal through my fiance, and we've been friends ever since. I was a bridesmaid in her wedding, and now she's returning the favor.
Not only do I have seven kick ass bridesmaids, but I also have one amazing "production manager." Amy is probably one of the sweetest, kindest people I know. She's going to boss people around and get things done on my wedding day. Here is a picture of Amy in a Charlene and Christine sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment