Saturday, February 21, 2009

Allow Myself to Introduce...Myself

Hello!

After a little push from a friend, I've started this blog to document the ups and downs, the stress and excitement, and the happy and bridezilla moments of planning my dream wedding on a major budget.

I'm marrying my best friend, my rock star, my lover, my soulmate, my inspiration, my everything.

Music is a passion for both of us, so it was only natural for us to gravitate towards a rock & roll wedding with a little touch of outlaw country.

Our Theme: Rock & Roll

The Title: Sparkle & Twang

The Budget: CHEAP ASS CHEAP

We'll splurge where necessary and cut every corner possible, yet still manage to have a classy and tacky wedding that we'll remember forever. I say classy and tacky because well...we're classy with a touch of tacky, like a velvet Elvis painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment