Saturday, February 21, 2009

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

I've never been so indecisive in my life. The closer we get to the wedding, the dumber I get. I can't make decisions, and I constantly change my mind.

My groom isn't really into all this wedding hoopla. He certainly has opinions about the wedding, but overall he is not part of the planning process. That's fine with me. He's a guy. I don't expect him to care about what our colors are for the wedding or what our centerpieces are going to look like. By the way, our colors are black, white, with a splash of hot pink.

Here's a list of things we know we do want:

1. GOOD music at all times.
2. We're not getting married in a church because we are not religious. OK, so technically we are getting married in a church but it doesn't function as one currently.
3. Our friend will be our officiant.
4. The groom will wear a custom made Manuel jacket (that's a post all for itself).
5. Since our theme is rock & roll, everything will revolve around that. From the invites (tickets) to the VIP laminates we're making for the bridal party to the centerpieces to the program.

I'm sure there's more I can't think of. Most of it will probably end up posted on here. There are also plenty of other things I can't decide on, so that will end up on here. too.

2 comments: